We are nearly halfway through the first month of the new year. Vacations have ended, holiday celebrations are over, it’s time to get to work.
Make 2018 the year your business finally masters Social and Digital Marketing and Advertising. It’s time to take this seriously and leverage the online tools to your business’ advantage.
If you still have not accepted Social Media or Digital Media marketing, here are a few reasons why you need to change your mind:
- 83% of Americanshave a Social Media account.
- 48% of Americanshave interacted with companies or institutions on at least one Social Media network.
- 41% of Americanssay it’s important that the institutions they engage with have a strong Social Media presence.
- 59% of Americanswho have a Social Media account agree that customer service via Social Media has made it easier to get questions and concerns resolved.
- Companies with a blog have up to 97% more inbound links.
- Video increases organic search traffic by 157%
- Reading or writing social media reviews and comments will influence the shopping behavior of 67% of consumers.
- In 2016, the average ROI for email campaigns was 4,300%.
- 72% of marketers worldwide said relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic.
Choose Social Networks that work for your audience, if your targeted customers are using Facebook you need to use Facebook. If your audience is a younger crowd using Snapchat, your business needs to use Snapchat.